Ready To Run
No programming needed. Just configure the fans and elements your oven has and the software will do the rest.
Hot Spot Elimination
Intelligent software manages element on-time, reducing hot and cold spots in the oven. You choose when heat comes from the bottom or top of the oven.
Better Current Management
Elements are turned on and off independently eliminating the current spikes common in single-relay controllers.
Connect Controleo3 to a computer to track reflow progress and get data to plot a temperature graph. SD cad logging and on-screen graphing are also supported.
Controleo3 is compatible with the Arduino programming environment, and runs Arduino Zero sketches. The "Reflow Wizard" software for Controleo3 is available on GitHub.
Customizable Profile Language
Controleo3 can read your step by step instructions from a file during reflow. Controleo3 supports up to 28 user-defined profiles.
Controleo3's firmware can be upgraded by you, whenever there is a new software release.
The baking mode supports a full range of temperatures, and a duration of up to 168 hours.
We offer four options to get started with Controleo3
Tweak & Tune Your Reflow System From The Start
The Controleo3 build guide makes installation a breeze, and building your own oven teaches you how to tune it for excellent results. Use our customizable profiles and open-source software to tweak your oven to perfection.
- Amateur friendly build guide familiarizes you with your oven.
- Open-source software is available on GitHub under the MIT License
- Accessible SPI bus and microcontroller pin (output 6).
Controleo3's flexible profile language makes it easy to tailor the oven's behavior to your needs. Write custom profiles to match your solder paste's datasheet, remove moisture from ICs, or even dry 3D printer filament.
- Create and store up to 28 profiles in onboard flash memory
- Write over 1000 instructions per profile to tailor your reflow experience
- Add new profiles to Controleo3 using the SD card interface
Trusted By Thousands
Our flagship product, Controleo3, is built upon a decade of feedback from thousands of industry experts. Today, Controleo is used by large corporations, top universities, and even large-scale electronics manufacturers.
- Raised $16,000+ in two successful Kickstarter campaigns
- Built on years of solid user feedback and extensive testing
- Years of satisfaction for thousands of customers
Still have questions? Contact us!